₱8,000.00 - Sold Out
To book a private workshop, click here.
Learn how to make your own Castile soaps while indulging in The Cebruery's awesome craft beer and pica-pica. Happening this October 14th, at The Ritz Tower Function Room, Makati.
*With a special bamboo straw giveaway!
Make soap with me!
I'm Mia, aka Soaperstarmama, founder of So True Naturals. I've been making my own soap since 2008, and I'm looking forward to share some soap making fun with you!
At this workshop you will:
- learn about the different soap making oils’ properties
- learn how to formulate your own soap recipes
- learn how to calculate a formula based on the size of your mold
- learn basic soap design tips and tricks
- know where to get your ingredients and raw materials
- watch a Castile soap making demo
- get your hands dirty and make your own basic Castile soap
- formulate your own soap recipe, and make it at the workshop!
The workshop fee includes all ingredients, use of the equipment you will need to make your two (2) soap batches, and light snacks.
After this workshop, you will go home with the soap you made, an information booklet, and access to a private Facebook group where we can discuss whatever questions you might have about making soap, or even starting your own soap business!
Do you and your friends want a private workshop? Is Alabang too far? Want to have a soap making party? We can bring the workshop to you. Just get a group of at least eight (8) students, provide a venue within Metro Manila, and we’re good to go! For more information, click here.
Thinking of a workshop outside of Metro Manila? That can be worked out. Message me at hello at sotruenaturals dot com.
Workshop attendees must be 16 years old or older.
Workshop venue is for workshop participants only. Thank you for understanding :)