To book a slot in a pre-scheduled workshop, click here.
For a private workshops for BOTH bar & liquid soap, click here.
Make soap with me!
This is for groups who want to book private workshops, either in my home or at their preferred Metro Manila venue (minimum of 4 participants).
I'm Mia, aka Soaperstarmama, founder of So True Naturals. I've been making my own soap since 2008, and I'm looking forward to share some soap making fun with you!
At this workshop you will:
- learn about the different soap making oils’ properties
- learn how to formulate your own soap recipes
- learn how to calculate a formula based on the size of your mold
- learn basic soap design tips and tricks
- know where to get your ingredients and raw materials
- watch a Castile soap making demo
- get your hands dirty and make your own basic Castile soap
- formulate your own soap recipe, and make it at the workshop!
The workshop fee includes all ingredients, use of the equipment you will need to make your two (2) soap batches, and light snacks (for Alabang workshop).
After this workshop, you will go home with the soap you made, an information booklet, and access to a private Facebook group where we can discuss whatever questions you might have about making soap, or even starting your own soap business!
Thinking of a workshop outside of Metro Manila? That can be worked out. Message me at hello at sotruenaturals dot com.
Workshop attendees must be 16 years old or older.
Fees are non-refundable, but they may be applied to another mutually convenient date within six (6) months of original booking date.
Waiting area for companions will be outside the house.
Thank you for understanding :)