Learn to make liquid AND bar soap in this intensive, one-day, whole-day Super Soaper workshop package!
Venue is Swell Sweets Cake Lab in Trion Towers, BGC. (Free parking available in the building.)
Only five (5) slots available.
To book individual bar and liquid Castile soap workshops, please click here.
Ready to start a new side hustle, or give away handmade gifts this new year?
Spend the day with us learning what you need to know to make liquid and bar soap!
- all materials (take home approximately 1.5kg of bar soap and the equivalent of 5L of liquid soap)
- info booklets
- access to an amazing private FB group (of incredibly generous soapers) for your post-workshop questions
- lunch and snacks and a great cup (or two) of coffee (mmmmm)
- a fun time with new friends!
After this workshop you will learn
- how to make cold process Castile bar soaps and liquid soaps
- how to formulate your own soap recipes
- learn the different properties of oils and how they will affect your soap
- proper lye handling
- design tips and tricks for bar soaps
- how to incorporate milk and other enriching additives into your soaps
- know where to source raw materials to get you started on your new hobby or business
Do you and your friends want a private workshop? Want to have a soap making party? We can bring the workshop to you. Just get a group of at least four (4) students, provide a venue within Metro Manila, and we’re good to go!
Thinking of a workshop outside of Metro Manila? That can be worked out. Message me at hello at sotruenaturals dot com.
Workshop attendees must be 16 years old or older. Younger attendees may be allowed on a case-to-case basis and must be accompanied by an adult.
Waiting area for companions will be outside the venue.
Slots are limited and fees are non-refundable, but they may be applied to another workshop date organized by So True Naturals within six (6) months of original booking date.
Thank you for understanding :)